Welcome to the CSI Knowledge Base
The CSI Knowledge Base is a searchable, online encyclopedia that provides information to the Structural Engineering community.
The purpose of the CSI Knowledge Base is to further understanding within the field and to assist users with CSI Software application.
Documentation may be of general technical interest or specific to CSI Software application.
Please visit the Help Space for tips on navigating the Knowledge Base and for information on contacting CSI Technical Support.
Website – www.csiamerica.com
Twitter – Follow us at @csiamerica
Facebook – Visit and Like our page
- Watch & LearnTM videos are available on YouTube
Search Feature – Find resources quickly by entering key terms into the search box in the upper-right corner of any page.
General Technical Topics
Lane · Licensing · Link · Load case · Load combination · Load pattern
Mass · Meshing · Miscellaneous · Modal analysis · Modeling techniques · Moving load
P-Delta effect · Plugins · Power spectral density · Program usage · Pushover
Section cut · Section Designer · Shell · Shrinkage · Soil · Solid · Solver · Staged construction
Target force · Tendon · Tension and compression limits · Time history
Product descriptions and additional information specific to each CSI Software are accessible through these links:
- CSiBridge – Specialized bridge-engineering software
- CSiCOL – Advanced column design and evaluation software
- CSiPlant - Analysis and design of piping systems
- ETABS – Multi-story building analysis and design software
- PERFORM-3D – Sophisticated modeling and performance-assessment software
- SAFE – Foundation and elevated-slab software
- SAP2000 – General-purpose structural analysis and design software
Browse by content type
Specific content types may be accessed through the links which follow:
- Tutorials – Tutorials and supplemental documentation
Documentation – Manuals, technical notes, and documentation distributed with CSI Software
- Test Problems – Sample problems with supplemental models and calculation sets
- Help Space – Information on using the Knowledge Base and contacting Technical Support
Feed Builder – Customize your own RSS feed