Welcome to the CSI Knowledge Base
The CSI Knowledge Base is a searchable, online encyclopedia that provides information to the Structural Engineering community.
Documentation may be of general technical interest or specific to CSI Software application.
Website – www.csiamerica.com
Twitter – Follow us at @csiamerica
Facebook – Visit and Like our page
- Watch & LearnTM videos are available on YouTube
Search Feature – Find resources quickly by entering key terms into the search box in the upper-right corner of any page.
General Technical Topics
Product descriptions and additional information specific to each CSI Software are accessible through these links:
- CSiBridge – Specialized bridge-engineering software
- CSiCOL – Advanced column design and evaluation software
- CSiPlant - Analysis and design of piping systems
- ETABS – Multi-story building analysis and design software
- PERFORM-3D – Sophisticated modeling and performance-assessment software
- SAFE – Foundation and elevated-slab software
- SAP2000 – General-purpose structural analysis and design software
Browse by content type
Specific content types may be accessed through the links which follow:
- Tutorials – Tutorials and supplemental documentation
- Test Problems – Sample problems with supplemental models and calculation sets
- Help Space – Information on using the Knowledge Base and contacting Technical Support
Feed Builder – Customize your own RSS feed