- Launch WlmAdmin.exe, located either in the Sentinel Utilities installation folder or in the product installation directory under its "License Manager" subdirectory or "CSiLicensing" subdirectory (depending on the version of the program).
- Expand the Subnet Servers entry in the left column.
- Right-click on the server to which the license file will be added, then select Add Feature > From a File > To Server and its File (Figure 1).
- Browse to locate the license file which is to be added to the server.
Figure 1 - WlmAdmin menu
- If you do not see the license server in the Subnet servers, you can add the license server manually via "Edit > Defined Server List".