Influence-based moving-load analysis is initiated through the following process:
- Define Vehicle type through Define > Bridge Loads > Vehicles.
- Define vehicle class through Define > Bridge Loads > Vehicle Classes.
- Define the lane through Define > Bridge Loads > Lanes.
- Define a moving-load case through Define > Load Cases > Add New Load Case. Set the load-case type to Moving Load, then specify the vehicles and lanes assigned to this moving load, as shown in Figure 1:
Figure 1 - Load-case data
- Influence-based moving-load analysis first steps (CSiBridge)