Influence-based moving-load analysis can be setup using the following procedure:
- Define Vehicle through "Loads Tab > Vehicles > New"
- Define vehicle class through "Loads Tab > Vehicle Classes > New". Note that default vehicle class is automatically added for each vehicle.
- Define layout line via "Layout Tab > Layout Line > New"
- Define lane via "Layout Tab > Lane > New"
- Define a moving-load case via "Analysis Tab > Load Cases > New". Set the load-case type to Moving Load, then specify the vehicles and lanes assigned to this moving load, as shown in Figure 1:
Figure 1: Moving load case definition