live-template: Template named 'null' is not accessible.
Setting up time history analysis involves the following steps:
- Develop the model, including geometry and support conditions.
- Define (via "Define > Functions > Time History") a time history function or functions that will describe the variation of loads in time.
- Assign loads (via "Assign > Joint Loads (or Frame Loads, etc.) to the model.
- Define the time history load case via "Define > Load Cases". The time history type can be either Modal or Direct Integration - please see [CSI Analysis Reference Manual] for detailed explanation. To apply custom loads, make the following entries to the Load Applied section of the Load Case Data form:
- Load Type column: select option "Load Pattern
- Load Name column: select the desired load pattern name
- Function: select the time function that defines the desired variation of the load pattern in time