Welcome to the CSI Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is a searchable, online encyclopedia that provides information to the Structural Engineering community.
The purpose of the Knowledge Base is to further understanding within the field and to assist users with Software application.
Documentation may be of general technical interest or specific to Software application.
Please visit the Help Space for tips on navigating the Knowledge Base and for information on contacting Technical Support.
Twitter – Follow us at
Facebook – Visit and Like our
- Watch & Learn TM videos are available on
Search Feature – Find resources quickly by entering key terms into the search box in the upper-right corner of any page.
General Technical Topics
Product descriptions and additional information specific to each Software are accessible through these links:
- SAP2000 – General-purpose structural analysis and design software
- CSiBridge – Specialized bridge-engineering software
- ETABS – Multi-story building analysis and design software
- SAFE – Foundation and elevated-slab software
- PERFORM-3D – Sophisticated modeling and performance-assessment software
- CSiCOL – Advanced column design and evaluation software
Browse by content type
Specific content types may be accessed through the links which follow:
Videos – Watch & Learn video series
- Tutorials – Tutorials and supplemental documentation
Documentation – Manuals, technical notes, and documentation distributed with Software
- Test Problems – Sample problems with supplemental models and calculation sets
- Help Space – Information on using the Knowledge Base and contacting Technical Support
– Customize your own RSS feed