Instructions below are for users who have been emailed a license file (manual license) by CSI. (If you have been issued an activation key by CSI, please install or update the Sentinel RMS License Manager and/or Sentinel RMS Utilities by running the CSI Installation Wizard on your server.)
CSI licenses starting with SAP2000 v18, CSiBridge 2016, ETABS 2016, SAFE 2016 and later, require License Manager v8.6 (or later). Older versions of the License Manager (v8.5 and earlier) will not recognize these new licenses.
Manually Installing Sentinel RMS License Manager and Sentinel RMS Utilities
- The latest version of the License Manager can be downloaded from here and installed on your server.
- Once installed, please download and install the latest set of Utilities (license management tools) from here.
Manually Upgrading Sentinel RMS License Manager and/or Sentinel RMS Utilities
To upgrade your current License Manager, please proceed with the following steps (usually takes less than 5 minutes):
- Please uninstall your current version of Sentinel RMS License Manager from the Control Panel (two versions of the License Manager cannot reside/run on the same machine).
- Download the latest version of the License Manager from here on to your server and install.
- Once the License Manager is installed, please download and install the latest set of Utilities (license management tools) from here. This will automatically update any previous version of the Sentinel RMS Utilities installed.
Please note licenses may be temporarily unavailable during the uninstall and reinstall process so it is advisable to notify any software users.
Please note legacy versions of CSI programs using LM 7 licenses cannot be hosted on the latest versions of the License Manager. You must maintain a separate server for hosting the LM 7 licenses.
If you are also hosting licenses from a different software vendor on Sentinel RMS License Manager, please confirm with the vendor that their licenses are supported for License Manager v8.6.