An overview of working with multiple windows in CSiBridge is as follows:
- By default, two windows are initially placed side by side.
- To add an additional window, in the upper right corner of the window title bar, select the down arrow, then Add New Window, as shown in Figure 1:
Figure 1 - Multiple Windows
- An additional window will then overlap one of the existing windows, as shown in Figure 2:
Figure 2 - Multiple Windows
- The new window tab may be selected and dragged to the position desired, as shown in Figure 3:
Figure 3 - Multiple Windows
- Once dragged into the floating position, the window will be displayed as shown in Figure 4:
Figure 4 - Multiple Windows
- Double-click the window title bar to move the window to its previous position.